- Design Event
- 4:30 PM. Aug 30
Laura Lee Clark Interior Design Showroom is currently looking for a Showroom Sales Associate to join our growing team.
1. Sales – know as much as you can about all of the items/manufacturer lines in the showroom.
2. Receive shipments, check for damage, follow-up on damage claims
3. Unpack shipment items, clean item, inventory, price, tag and place on floor – light items only, heavy items delivery service to unpack and move
4. Responsible for the scheduling/following up of repair, restoration, reupholstery, rewiring of items
6. Master the POS system
7. Take all customer information when items go out on approval
8. Daily report of items on approval or purchased.
9. Rearrange inventory and front window display on an as needed basis.
10. Responsible for creating and building relationships with sources and suppliers
11. Make recommendations for new sources and items
12. Responsible for marketing/advertising ideas, events, strategies, etc. for Showroom
Positive, patient and polite.
Basic computer skills. Experience with Microsoft products and showroom software preferred.
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Customer service skills.
Laura Lee Clark Interior Design Showroom offers an attractive compensation package including competitive salary based on experience and exceptional employee benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: College Degree – Preferably in the interior design field
Required experience: Interior Design or Showroom/Customer Service: 1 year
Interested? Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org